Events: U9 Mixed Singles – Compass Draw
Date: August 12, 2023
Time: 12 – 3pm, or 3 – 6pm
Location: TennisBC Hub @ Stanley Park, 8901 Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver, BC V6X 2V8
- U9 Mixed – 3/4 court ORANGE ball (16 or 32 players – determined by number of entries)
- Compass Draw – the outcome of each match determines who you will play next. Guaranteed 3 matches, possibly 4 (with consolations).
*When you register you indicate any availability. If you have certain time constraints, please email the tournament organizer when you register or add it as a note at the end of the registration.
Enter through the website here: Tournament Link – Please read Tournament Regulations before entering
Entry open: Monday July 17th, 2023 (08:00am) **
Entry close: Sunday July 30th, 2023 (11:59pm)
Withdrawal deadline: Tuesday August 1st, 2023 (11:59pm)
** Acceptance is by random LOTTERY. Not first come first serve.
Entry is open for one week. All entries are equally considered up until the registration deadline, no matter the time of entry. The random draw will be posted the day after entry closes.
Out of province players do not get priority entry in Tennis BC sanctioned tournaments.
– Set to 6 games with NO-AD scoring, or 35 minute match, whichever comes first.
– Tiebreak at 6-6, deciding point to be played at 6-6 in the Tiebreak
– 5 minute warmup before the first match
Tournament details (including match format, parent code of conduct, player information, and leaderboard): https://www.tennisbc.org/youth-tennis/orange-green-circuit/
Other Useful Information:
Tournament Contact: Jazmin Zastera, firstname.lastname@example.org