Answers to your questions…
How do I register for a tournament?
- Obtain Tennis BC membership
- Check Tennis BC tournament calendar and find tournament you are interested in
- Find tournament link in the tournament information
- Login using your Tennis Canada Tournament Software username and password
- Register and pay through PayPal (if required)
- You will receive confirmation from Tennis Canada Entry Confirmation and PayPal
IMPORTANT: this entry confirmation does NOT mean acceptance into the main draw and
does NOT mean that you are guaranteed to play in the tournament. This confirmation
only notifies you that your entry has been processed in the system.
National Bank Ranking Points
• This is where you will find ranking points associated with various age groups, levels of
tournaments, other provinces and National tournaments.
• Choose the rankings category you are looking for (Junior, Open, Adult, Senior or Wheelchair).
• For example, if you are looking for BC Junior rankings:
• Under “Event Group”, choose “Domestic Event”
• Under “Sub-Group”, choose “BC”
• At the bottom of the table, you can choose gender and age group, customize the draw size
and finish position
• Detailed explanation of ranking points can be found beside the table.
• Note: If players are playing up in age group, they have to win one match (in main draw or
consolation) to earn their ranking points.
- BC Competitive Structures
- Tennis Canada Late Withdrawal/Failure to Complete Policy
- Policy for Late Withdrawal and Failure to Complete Required Tournament Events
- Guidelines of Unofficiated Matches
- Tennis Canada National BankRanking Points
- IMPORTANT: Frequently Asked Questions list on our website
- Sign up for the Tennis BC Insider Newsletter for info & updates