Photo: Gerry Kripps Photography
UBC Tennis Centre – Tennis BC is inviting 8&U and U10 players to join our 8-Week Team Tennis Rookie Tour Training Program from April 7 to May 26, 2019. The program will include 8 sessions on Sunday afternoons. The goal of this camp is to regroup players, and encourage them to train and compete in a fun team environment, while maintaining the physical and competitive awareness for long term development. Each session will include a physical, tactical, and competitive element. This program is designed for players who wish to acquire and sharpen their strokes including volley, serve and ground-stroke rally, and fundamental skills including impact point, recovery and set-up.
Details are as follows:
Dates: April 7 – May 26, 2019
- 8&U (red ball): 1:00 – 2:30 PM
- U10 (orange ball): 2:30 – 4:00 PM
Location: UBC Tennis Bubble
Fee: $120.00 per player
Registration Deadline: April 2, 2019 at 12:00 PM
• beginner-to-intermediate players
• players who wish to compete at an introductory level
• Registrants must have valid Tennis BC membership.
- Registrants receive a one-year complimentary Tennis BC membership [Please select “Recreation [free]” under the “Type of membership”). Instructions may be found here.
Max entry: 16 per category. Priority will be given to players who have played in 3 rookie events.