For Competition Series, Selection Series, NTRP & Seniors, Open, Silex Canada ITF and Rookie Tour updates please see below.

Thank you for your patience as we reschedule matches for indoor facilities tomorrow and around the weather forecast. Please see the updates below:

Junior Competition & Selection Series Series:

Will be played between the following 4 locations: North Vancouver Tennis Centre, Delta Town and Country, Shaughnessy Golf and Country and Stanley Park. Please check your updated match time here.

Please note for matches at Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club: Shaughnessy has an all-white tennis clothing policy. No jeans are allowed for spectators. Check the match time with the location. Make sure you go to the correct site.

NTRP & Seniors

Will be played at the Park. The weather forecast is showing that it will stop raining in the afternoon. NTRP and Seniors will be scheduled for the evening at the Park. Please standby we will post the new times shortly here.


Draws have been posted. Qualifying will begin on Saturday (rain or shine; if rain we will go indoors; if good weather we will remain at the Park. Check the draw times here on Friday July 8th for updated time and location).

Silex Canada ITF

Friday July 6 Order of Play

NOTE: There is a chance of rain again tomorrow which is due to clear up in the afternoon. At this point we are hoping to play outside at Stanley Park. More information click here.

Rogers Rookie Tour

Due to inclement weather (90% chance of rain on Friday), we will have to postpone the tournament to another date. The date is TBD as we are working on securing court times at another venue. We understand that you have paid for the registration fee. Here are the options for you:

1. There is another rookie tour at Stanley Park on July 25th (U10, U12, U14, U16) if you’re interested in playing in this event, please Chloe Sher know she will manually transfer your entry into this event. You will not have to pay for the registration fee again.

2. You would remain registered for this tournament to be held on TBD date

3. You would like a refund

Please kindly inform Chloe Sher or which option you would like to choose. Chloe’s email is