Tennis BC Hub @ Richmond Coaching Position
Richmond, BC – The Tennis BC Hub @ Richmond features 4 indoor tennis courts. This location offers accessible and inclusive indoor tennis programming for all ages and levels, public indoor court bookings and tournaments.
Tennis BC is looking to create a dynamic team of highly motivated energetic coaches at its new hub facility in Richmond.
- Provide high quality instruction to all tennis participants with varying age and ability
- Assist with preparation of program lesson plans
- Promote and lead programs/events for individuals and groups on court
- Ensure safety of players/participants
- Assist with various administrative tasks with regards to programs
- Display excellent customer service both on and off court to customer clientele
- Tennis Canada Certified Club Pro 1 or higher
- Must be an active and valid member of TPA and in compliance with all safe sport initiatives including Respect in Sport
- Enthusiastic and motivated to provide new innovative ideas to programming
- Must be able to work independently and within a team setting
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to obtain First Aid certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and problem solve situations quickly
- To be eligible to apply for this position you must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- We are not accepting International applicants without a valid work permit. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Any interested applicants must send a resume, cover letter with a list of 2-3 references to Mark Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25th, 2020.