Team Event 07 Apr - 09 Apr U10 BC/AB Interprovincial Team Event Kamloops Tennis Centre Kamloops, BC
BC/AB U10 INTERPROVINCIAL TEAM COMPETITION
- To create competitive opportunities for players according to Tennis Canada’s Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model guidelines
- To create a team environment for competitive players
- To promote teamwork among athletes, teams and families
- To encourage an engaging environment for players and parents
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY and SELECTION
- Players must be born in 2007, 2008, 2009
- All players must be BC residents and Canadian Citizens, or hold permanent residence status in Canada
- Teams will be made up of 8 boys and 8 girls
- Team Selections
- 5 boys and 5 girls who are currently part of the U10 Provincial Team (Provincial team players are required to participate in a minimum of 2 Future Stars events between January and March 2017 in order to be considered as part of Team BC)
- 3 Wildcards will be given to 3 boys and 3 girls through Future Stars events.
- All selections will be confirmed by the Provincial Coaching Staff and Tennis BC Director of High Performance.
- The number of player per team may be reduced if required standards of performance are not met.
- 4 boxes of four (three) players play round robin singles, 3 (2) rounds per player
- 2 boxes of 4 teams play round robin doubles, 3 rounds per team
- 45 minute timed matches
- No-ad Scoring with a super tiebreaker for a 3rd set
- Teams receive 1 point for each game won
- Ball used: Green dot.
Date: April 7 – 9, 2017
Location: Kamloops Tennis Centre (758 Front St., Kamloops, BC)
Entry Fee: $150 per player