Tennis BC is inviting you to join our Rookie Training Camp #2 (8&U and U10) on June 8.
The goal of this camp is to regroup players, and encourage them to train and compete in a fun team environment, while maintaining the physical and competitive awareness for long term development. Each session will include a physical, tactical, and competitive element. It’ll be fun and exciting!
Date: June 8, 2019
- 8&U (red ball): 9-10:30am
- U10 (orange ball): 10:30am-12pm
Location: UBC Tennis Bubble
Contact: Chloe Sher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- beginner-to-intermediate players
- players who wish to compete at an introductory level
- Registrants must have valid Tennis BC membership. You may sign up for a free Recreation membership to enter Rookie tour. Instruction is here
Max entry: 16 per category. Priority will be given to players who have played in 3 rookie events
Registration deadline: June 4 noon (late registration, please email email@example.com)
- Registrants receive a one-year complimentary Tennis BC recreation membership [Please select “Recreation (free)” under the “Type of membership”]
- Registrants must be a Tennis BC member to sign up for the tournament