Please join us for Girls. Set. Match. Day on April 10, for a fun-filled Girls. Set. Match Team Tennis Tournament Presented by National Bank, along with a provided lunch!
The Girls. Set. Match. Day will run through the day. All participants will receive a player package, and each participant, upon confirmation from the tournament director after the entry deadline, will receive 2 tickets to the Billie Jean King Cup on the following weekend for Saturday, April 15th.
Girls. Set. Match. Team Tennis Tournament presented by National Bank.
Location: Langley Tennis Centre
Address: 20611 80 Ave, Langley BC V2Y 1X6
Date: April 10th, 2023 – Easter Monday
Time: 9 am – 6 pm**
- Hosted at a 6-court and in collaboration with Tennis BC, we will host an all-girls tie-break tournament team event.
- Each team will have a captain who is a graduate from the Inspire Through Sport girl’s leadership program to allow them continued leadership opportunities.
- Throughout the event we will be hosting a Pathway Scavenger hunt where girls will learn more about different opportunities available to them through tennis.
- Mentorship opportunities will be built in throughout the day’s activities.
- We invite and encourage all players of all levels to join us at this tournament, as this is catered to all girls at any playing level.
This event does not award ranking points and will not be submitted to the UTR.
**Disclaimer: This event will have media present on site. By registering for this tournament, you are providing consent to have your picture/video taken for marketing purposes**
U12 girls – (regular ball)
U14 girls – (regular ball)
U16/18 – (regular ball)
- Registration will be considered on first-come, first-serve basis. Closer to the withdrawal date, an email will be sent to all registrants to confirm their place in the main draw. Due to the nature of a Team Tennis tournament, all teams must have equal playing level and the selection will be based on skill/age to encourage fair play.
- Players can enter only 1 event
- when entering, please sign up for a Tennis BC “recreational” membership
Registration opens: Saturday, March 18th, 08:00
Registration closes: Tuesday, March 28th, 23:59 (new deadline)
Withdrawal deadline: Tuesday, April 4th, 12:00
Draws will be ready before the withdrawal deadline.
- Each round will be timed – 3 singles matches guaranteed.
- Match Format: Team Event
- Scoring Format: Super-Tie Break (win by 2 points)
ENTRY FEE: $60
REGISTER VIA TOURNAMENT LINK: CLICK HERE
Tournament Contact: Maheen – email@example.com
**timings are subject to change and players are encouraged to set aside a significant part of their day to gain the full experience of the event