The registration for the Steve Stevens Senior Provincials taking place in Vancouver this August closes on Monday, July 25!
We are pleased to be returning to the beautiful city of Vancouver after a four year absence. The following clubs will be hosting this premier event on Canada’s senior tournament calendar with the events that are tentatively planned there:
- Richmond Country Club: Men’s and Women’s Over 35 and Men’s Over 40 (Sunday- Thursday).
- Jericho Tennis Club: Women’s Over 40 and Men’s & Women’s Over 45 (duration of the tournament).
- Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club: Men & Women Over 50 (Sunday-Thursday).
- Arbutus Club: Men’s & Women’s Over 55, and Men’s Over 60 (duration of the tournament).
- Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club: Women’s Over 60, Men’s and Women’s Over 65 & 70 (hard courts), Men’s and Women’s Over 75 and 80 and Men’s Over 85 (clay courts), (duration of the tournament).
Please note that locations are subject to change dependent on the number of entries and that we are re-locating the matches from Richmond Country Club and Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club to the Arbutus Club and Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club on Friday, August 25th and Saturday, August 26th.
The tournament takes place August 20-26 and the ENTRY DEADLINE IS JULY 24. Please note this is a firm deadline and will be strictly adhered to. Please ensure that you and your friends who are planning to play this prestigious event are aware of this.
To enter, please click on the following link:
To access the tournament brochure, click here https://www.tenniscanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Steve-Stevens-Senior-Nationals-Brochure-ON_Eng-Final.pdf.
NOTE: It is the player’s responsibility to read the tournament brochure thoroughly and be fully aware of the rules and regulations of the Steve Stevens Senior National Championships.