Tennis BC is calling on you to help recognize those in the tennis community that continue to contribute to the sport in a variety of ways. These awards acknowledge the incredible contributions made by communities, coaches, clubs, officials, volunteers and players in helping to grow the game.
The 2018 Tennis BC Excellence Awards will be presented at the Annual General Meeting held at the end of September.
Nominations are accepted for the award categories below:
- Female Player of the Year
- Male Player of the Year
- Junior Female Player of the Year
- Junior Male Player of the Year
- High Performance Coach of the Year
- Officiating Excellence
- Contribution to Community Tennis
- Community Coach of the Year
- Contribution to Senior Tennis
- Volunteer Appreciation
An open nomination process is used to garner input from our members for these awards. All candidates will be considered by Tennis BC’s Recognition Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. Please send all completed nomination forms to email@example.com by September 1.
Form can be found here.
September 1, 2018