Tennis Canada – After a very successful indoor season, the outdoor tennis season is now in full swing and so are the plans for the Steve Stevens Outdoor Senior National Tennis Championships. We are pleased to be returning to the beautiful city of Vancouver after a four year absence. The event takes place August 20-26, 2017 at the clubs listed below.
· Richmond Country Club: Men’s and Women’s Over 35 and Men’s Over 40 (Sunday- Thursday).
· Jericho Tennis Club: Women’s Over 40 and Men’s & Women’s Over 45 (duration of the tournament).
· Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club: Men & Women Over 50 (Sunday-Thursday).
· The Arbutus Club: Men’s & Women’s Over 55, and Men’s Over 60 (duration of the tournament).
· Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club: Women’s Over 60, Men’s and Women’s Over 65 & 70 (hard courts),
Men’s and Women’s Over 75 and 80 and Men’s Over 85 (clay courts), (duration of the tournament).
Please note that locations are subject to change dependent on the number of entries and that we are re-locating the matches from Richmond Country Club and Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club to the Arbutus Club and Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club on Friday, August 25th and Saturday, August 26th.
The ENTRY DEADLINE IS JULY 24. Please note this is a firm deadline and will be strictly adhered to. Please ensure that you and your friends who are planning to play this prestigious event are aware of this. Registration will be opening later in May and we will be following up with more details in our next senior’s e-news blast at the end of May.