Tennis BC is inviting you to join our Rookie Training Camp (8&U and U10) on March 9-10.
The goal of this camp is to regroup players, and encourage them to train and compete in a fun team environment, while maintaining the physical and competitive awareness for long term development. Each session will include a physical, tactical, and competitive element. It’ll be fun and exciting!
Details are as follows:
- March 9: 8&U (red ball)
- March 10: U10 (orange ball)
Location: UBC Tennis Bubble
Contact: Chloe Sher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- beginner-to-intermediate players
- players who wish to compete at an introductory level
- Registrants must have valid Tennis BC membership. You may sign up for a free Recreation membership to enter Rookie tour. Instruction is here
Max entry: 16 per category. Priority will be given to players who have played in 3 rookie events
Register here – https://tc.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=B1D9074F-D6D7-4749-AB91-78C47BCE5409
Registration deadline: March 5 noon (late registration, please email email@example.com)
- Registrants receive a one-year complimentary Tennis BC recreation membership [Please select “Recreation (free)” under the “Type of membership”]
- Registrants must be a Tennis BC member to sign up for the tournament