To view draws & play schedule please click TOURNAMENT LINK
Schedule as follows:
Hollyburn: Wednesday, matches starting at 5pm
Van Lawn: Thursday, matches starting at 1:30pm
Jericho: Thursday, matches starting at 1pm
May 30 – June 5, 2018 | ITF Grade 3
EVENT POSTER Click here
ENTRY DEADLINE is May 14, 2018
WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE is May 22, 2018 @ 6:00 AM
Tournament Fact Sheet, click here
Events: MWsd 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+, 85+
Please note: Events may be combined / cancelled if insufficient entries.
VENUES & EVENTS
Hollyburn | 35/40/45 Men and Women, Singles and Doubles
Matches start at Hollyburn on Wednesday May 30. All players should be available from 11:00 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and from 8:00 am on Sunday and Monday.
There is no play at Hollyburn on Saturday, June 2 or Tuesday, June 5.
Please check back here regularly for updates. We are working to see if later start times are possible at this location.
Jericho | 50/55/60 Men and Women, Singles and Doubles
Matches start at Jericho on Thursday, May 31. All players should be available from 1:00 pm on weekdays and 8:00 am on weekends.
There is no play at Jericho on Wednesday, May 30 or Tuesday, June 5.
Van Lawn | 65/70/75/80 Men and Women, Singles and Doubles
Matches start at Van Lawn on Thursday, May 31. All players should be available from 1:30pm.
There is no play at Van Lawn on Wednesday, May 30.
May 31| Hollyburn Country Club 7:00 – 9:00pm
June 2 | Jericho Tennis Club 7:00 – 9:00pm
June 3 | Vancouver Lawn Tennis & Badminton Club 7:00 – 9:00pm
How to enter the Tournament
All players must have a current IPIN (International Player Identification Number) in order to enter the tournament. Please visit https://ipin.itftennis.com/ to renew or register for an IPIN.
Annual IPIN membership fees apply ($25 USD)
Note: It can take up to 72 hours to activate a new IPIN number. Please register for the tournament early to avoid disappointment.
Registration & Entry Fee Payment – Please note that there are 2 steps required to successfully complete entry into this tournament.
- Registration: Registration is now closed. Withdrawals may be made at this link.
- Payment: Please click here. PAYMENT IS NOW OVERDUE
***Any entries that have not been paid for by Wednesday May 16th at noon will be withdrawn.
Please take a moment to read through the information below as it contains important details regarding your entry to the tournament.
- Richmond Open & Miele 2018 BC Senior Provincial Championships overlap: Please note that this event overlaps for several days with the Richmond Open. Players are not permitted under ITF regulations to be entered in both tournaments at the same time. If this is found to be the case you will be required to withdraw from one of the events. No refunds will be issued by either tournament and penalties may apply. The ITF may impose suspension points for Late Withdrawals or Failure to Complete a Match or Tournament. Please see the 2018 ITF Senior Regulations for reference.
- Scheduling: This event runs from May 30 to June 5. Matches start at 8:00am at Hollyburn, 1:00pm at Jericho and 1:30pm at Vancouver Lawn each day. Only two lit courts will be used for evening play, therefore players are required to be available during the day for matches and as such no avoidance requests can be accommodated. Once entries close and the number of participants in each event are available, Tennis BC will be able to provide some further information as to the approximate match schedule plan. At this point it is planned that players in the 65 and older categories will play at VLTBC on the clay courts, and these matches will play starting at 1:30pm each day. More information on the other age categories, events and locations will be provided once final entry numbers are known.
- Wild Cards: Players who wish to be considered for a Wild Card must do so in writing to the Tournament Director, Suzanne Brenton (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 9:00pm PST on May 16.
- Consolation: Players will be required to sign in after their first match if they wish to play consolation. A decision on whether or not it is feasible to run consolation will be made once final tournament entry numbers are known. Consolation is likely to be a reduced format and play Saturday and Sunday evening indoors and Monday during the day. More details regarding consolation will be provided at a later date.
- Player attire: Please pay close attention to the attire policies for each host club. Whilst all clubs require “all whites” tennis attire, each club allows a varying amount of colour or warm ups.
If you require assistance, please contact:
Suzanne Brenton, Tournament Director at email@example.com