Location: Jericho Tennis Club
Entries are CLOSED, no more entries will be accepted.
Here is the tournament link:
Updated scores / draws and tournament communications will be posted on this site.
In the event of bad weather, please check the information posted on this site before calling the tournament staff.
Entry fee: $110 per player
Steps to register for 2019 BC Senior Provincial Championships:
- Ensure that you have a current IPIN (International Player Identification Number). If you do not, please visit https://ipin.itftennis.com/ to renew or register for an IPIN. Please remember it may take a few days to process your ipin.
- Register for the tournament on the ITF website by Tuesday May 21, 2019 at 10:00am GMT (3am PST). Please note that the Tournament Director may not respond to emails over the weekend so please plan and register ahead of time.
*New this year*: entry and withdrawal dates are the same- May 21, 2019 @ 10am GMT (3am PST).
Entries are OPEN: REGISTRATION LINK
- If you would like to enter a second doubles, you must send a manual entry to the ITF. No on-site entries or entries sent to the tournament director are allowed.
- Pay for the tournament through this PAYMENT LINK
Please take a moment to read through the information below as it contains important details regarding your entry to the tournament.
- Richmond Open & 2019 BC Senior Provincial Championships overlap: Please note that this event overlaps for several days with the Richmond Open. Players are not permitted under ITF regulations to be entered in both tournaments at the same time. If this is found to be the case you will be required to withdraw from one of the events. No refunds will be issued by either tournament and penalties may apply. The ITF may impose suspension points for Late Withdrawals or Failure to Complete a Match or Tournament. Please see the 2018 ITF Senior Regulations for reference.
- Scheduling: Players are required to be available on the first weekend (June 1&2). Play may start as early as 8am. The last day of the tournament is Friday 7th June.
This tournament runs on weekdays and players may need to be available during working hours. Avoidance requests will not be accepted for play in evenings only.
Play will start from 1pm on weekdays. To help you plan, the schedule will play the matches of 65 and over categories first and then other age groups will be scheduled.
To better accommodate players, this year the event runs on one site only and is 2 days shorter, requiring commitment for only one weekend.
Note that this is an outdoor tournament and subject to weather disruption. In the event of rain, please check the website for updates before calling about your match.
A link will be posted here at the beginning of the tournament.
- Wild Cards: Players who wish to be considered for a Wild Card must do so in writing to the Tournament Director, Daniella Silva (email@example.com) no later than 9:00pm PST on May 18.
- Consolation: Players will be required to sign in after their first match if they wish to play consolation. A decision on whether or not it is feasible to run consolation will be made once final tournament entry numbers are known. More details regarding consolation will be provided at a later date.
- Player attire: Jericho Tennis Club has an all-white attire policy. Please be sure you have proper white tennis attire.