Having troubles with your Tennis BC account?
For a step-by-step video on how to create your Tennis BC account – watch HERE!
To make things easier for you, we have listed frequently asked questions that will be of great help to you in logging into your account. We have also listed instructions on how to retrieve your Tennis BC member ID number and six easy steps to sign up for a Tennis BC membership if you are not already a member with us!
FAQs about logging into your Tennis BC account:
Q. Where can I find my Tennis BC member ID number?
A. If you do not know your eight-digit member ID, follow this link or watch this video. Once on the Tennis Canada Tournament Software page, sign in to your account and there you will be able to view your eight-digit member ID number.
Q. What if I have forgotten my login name or password?
A. Once you are on the Tennis Canada Tournament Software page, click on “Log in” (top right), and then click Lost Login or Lost Password and a new one will be sent to your email address that was indicated when your profile was originally created.
Q. What if I have changed emails since creating my Tennis BC account?
A. If you have since changed emails, please log in to your account and click on the Settings tab, where you will be able to update your email address.
Q. What if I have forgotten both my login name and password?
A. If you have forgotten both your login name and password, you must request Lost Login name first as this is required before you are able to reset the password.
Q. I don’t have a PayPal account set up, how do I pay with credit or debit?
A. You don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to pay for your Tennis BC membership. Simply click “Pay with debit or credit card” below the PayPal login information. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Remember: if unsuccessful upon trying to retrieve either your login name or password, please DO NOT create a new account. Email email@example.com for assistance.
Option 1 – Instructions for Renewals or for those who have a Tennis BC Membership (account) in the Tennis Canada System:
- Log in to Tennis Canada System
- Begin by looking up your name in the system
- Click Search above Login – type your Name, click PLAYER in drop-down menu – click Search
- If your name shows up, this means you have a Tennis BC Membership already.
- Please DO NOT create a new account. Multiple accounts for one individual causes confusion and can conflict with individual rankings in our system if players are using more than one account.
- To proceed, click Log in in the upper right corner and type in your Login Name and Password to access your account.
Option 2 – Instructions for those who DO NOT have a Tennis BC Member Profile (account) in the Tennis Canada System
- If your name does not show up in the search, this means you do not have a Member Profile and you would need to establish one. Follow the steps described below in creating a Tennis BC account. Alternatively, for a step-by-step video on how to create your Tennis BC account – watch HERE!
Follow these steps to Registration:
- INITIAL SIGN UP: Click on the link to go to the Tennis Canada Tournament Software page. Click on the “Log In” at the top right of the page and then click on “Sign Up” in the red box beside the log in area. This will take you to the next section to choose your province/provincial organization.
- PROVINCES: Select ‘TENNIS BC’ (British Columbia) as your provincial organization – click on the arrow.
- RULES AND REGULATION: Read and accept the user agreement.
- PROFILE: Fill in your contact information.
- MEMBERSHIP: Select your specific Membership Type (adult, junior, etc.).
Select your specific BC Region.
Select your specific club. **If you do not see your club listed, or if you do not have a club and ‘BC-No Club’ does not come up as an option, then please just select any club. Do not leave this space blank as it can create an issue later. If you do have to pick a club that is not your own, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will correct it for you.
- ACCOUNT: Create your login ID, password, add your email address etc.
- PAY MEMBERSHIP:
A. Members with a Full/Gold Club please follow these two steps in activating your account:
Select ‘Cash’ (and you will be directed to the next page).
Select ‘Accept’ (and your information will be saved).
You will then need to email email@example.com with your name and member ID number to have your membership activated.
B. Individuals paying for their own Tennis BC Membership follow these steps in activating your account:
Select the PayPal option to pay your Tennis BC Membership – you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Once you have completed your payment, an email with an activation link will be sent to you from the Tennis Canada Tournament Software account. Please follow the link in the email, in order to ACTIVATE your account.
You should now be able to log in to your Tennis BC account!