Having troubles with your Tennis BC account?
To make things easier for you, we’ve listed frequently asked questions that will be of great help to you in logging into your account. We have also listed instructions on how to retrieve your Tennis BC # and 6 easy steps to sign up for a Tennis BC membership, if you are not already a member with us!
FAQS about logging into your Tennis BC account:
Q. Where can I find my Tennis BC member ID number?
A. If you do not know your 8 digit member ID, follow this link. Once on the Tennis Canada Tournament Software page, sign into your account and there you will be able to view your 8 digit member ID number.
Q. What if I have forgotten my login name or password?
A. Click Lost Login or Lost Password and a new one will be sent to your email address, that was indicated when your profile was originally created.
Q. What if I have changed emails since creating my Tennis BC account?
A. If you have since changed emails, please log in to your account and click on the Settings tab, where you will be able to update your email address.
Q. What if I have forgotten both my login name and password?
A. If you have forgotten both your login name and password, you must request Lost Login name first, as this is required before you are able to reset the password.
Remember: if unsuccessful upon trying to retrieve either your login name or password, please DO NOT create a new account, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Option 1 – Instructions for Renewals or for those who have a Tennis BC Membership (account) in the Tennis Canada System:
- Login to Tennis Canada System
- Begin by looking up your name in the system
- Click Search above Login – type your Name, click PLAYER in drop down menu – click Search
- If your name shows up, this means you have a Tennis BC Membership already.
- Please DO NOT create a new account. Multiple accounts for one individual causes confusion and can conflict with individual rankings in our system if players are using more than one account.
- To proceed, click Login in the upper right corner and type in your Login Name and Password to access your account.
Option 2 – Instructions for those who DO NOT have a Tennis BC Member Profile (account) in the Tennis Canada System
- If your name does not show up in the search, this means you do not have a Member Profile and you would need to establish one. Follow the steps described below in creating a Tennis BC # and account.
There are Six Steps to Registration:
Select ‘TENNIS BC’ (as your provincial organization – click on the arrow)
- RULES AND REGULATION:
Read and accept the user agreement
Fill in your contact information
Select your specific Membership Type
Select your specific BC Region
Select your specific Club
Create your login ID, password, add your email address etc.
- PAY MEMBERSHIP:
A. Members with a Full/Gold Club please follow these two steps in activating your account:
Select ‘Cash’ (and you will be directed to the next page)
Select ‘Accept’ (and your information will be saved.)
You will then need to email email@example.com with your name and member ID # to have your membership activated.
B. Individuals paying for their own Tennis BC Membership follow these steps in activating your account:
Select the PayPal option to pay your Tennis BC Membership – you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Once you have completed your payment, an email with an activation link will be sent to you from the Tennis Canada Tournament Software account. Please follow the link in the email, in order to ACTIVATE your account.
You should now be able to log in to your Tennis BC account!